The vaccine here… and being made more and more readily available to Americans everywhere. It’s great news for many who may be at risk of getting the infectious disease or who are just worried that it may ruin their lives.

However, some patience is required. While millions of new doses are created and distributed every day, a vast majority of Americans have not been made eligible to receive them yet.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or CDC, about 100 million Americans have gotten their first dose of the vaccine so far. And just a little over half of that have received both their first and second shots.

This means that roughly 30 percent and 17 percent, respectively, of Americans, have been vaccinated at this point, leaving another 70 or 83 percent to go.

And yet, according to President Joe Biden’s press secretary, Jen Psaki, plans are being made to make sure that all illegal immigrants can and will soon be vaccinated.

During a media briefing on Thursday, she was recently asked about the possibility that Biden might “set guidelines or to advocate” for the vaccination of illegals, as well as if he or Psaki were “concerned about undocumented immigrants not receiving the vaccine.”

Psaki responded by saying that “the more people who are vaccinated, whether they’re undocumented or not, the safer we are as a country.” And according to her, that is also “the President’s point of view.”

Now, to some extent, this is most certainly true.

If we are really concerned about the well-being of America and its people, as well as the return to normal from all the COVID regulations placed on us in the last year, unvaccinated or possibly infectious migrants are most definitely a threat to us.

And, as of right now, millions of illegals are being allowed to cross over the US southern border. Already, it has been confirmed by multiple border town medical facilities that nearly all recent or new COVID cases can be traced back to an infected illegal.

Something must be done to stem this contamination of Americans.

But the answer isn’t to offer vaccinations that over 70 percent of Americans can’t access right now to illegal and criminal non-citizens.

As President of the United States, Joe Biden has a particular responsibility to Americans first and foremost, whether that’s their financial well-being or that of their physical health. And so far, Biden seems focused on doing the exact opposite.

First, he passed a COVID relief bill that sent billions in undeserved taxpayer-funded money to foreign nations and economies. Then, he cut millions of American jobs, all in the name of “climate change,” and forced companies all over the US to cut in-country projects in favor of those located overseas. In addition, he’s made it easier for illegal immigrants residing in the US to get jobs that should rightfully be given to Americans.

And now, he’s not only allowing more and more illegals to enter the US and potentially take more American jobs, but he wants to give them dibs on an American-made vaccine before our own citizens have been given access to it.

As Republican House Minority Whip Steve Scalise said in opposition recently, “President Biden’s plan to vaccinate illegal immigrants ahead of American who are currently being denied the COVID-19 vaccine is a slap in the face to millions of hard-working families who have been waiting months for the vaccine and expect Washington leaders to be looking out for them.”

He continued, saying, “This pattern of President Biden putting non-citizens ahead of American citizens is even more disturbing after last week’s actions that put foreign jobs over American jobs; now he is making Americans wait to get the vaccine behind people who came here illegally.”

Now, Scalise, nor anyone else, isn’t saying illegals shouldn’t ever be allowed to be vaccinated. As Psaki noted, the more vaccines, the better. If we have the means and the resources to give out vaccinations to those who aren’t citizens of the United States, then I think that we should.

But at this very moment, that’s not the case.

We don’t have enough vaccine doses for all of America yet, which is precisely why not everyone is even eligible to get it at this point in every state.

And many are eagerly awaiting their turn to get it.

Yet, Biden’s Department of Homeland Security “and its Federal government partners fully support equal access to COVID-19 vaccine and vaccine distribution sites for undocumented immigrants.”

Instead of focusing on how to stem the flow of illegals and thus new COVID cases from entering the US, DHS is saying, ‘Come on in. We’ll give you money, jobs, and a COVID vaccine.’

So much for putting America first.